King Fisher Resort
Cape Verde - Santiago - Tarrafal
Diving -Snorkeling - Swimming - Trekking - Relaxing
Enjoy your holidays far away from mass-tourism in a small, unique & individual resort with an extraordinary site at a protected bay at the leeside of the Santiago Island. The King Fisher Resort consists of 10 individually designed lodges & apartments with terraces, single rooms and 40 beds.
Have a look in the apartment-pages or in our gallerie.
The divecenter KING BAY and the restaurant KAJÜTE belongs to the resort too.
- Hike in the mountains and valleys of Santiago
- Explore the marine life by diving or snorkeling
- swimming in the bay
- swimming and body-surfing at the close sandy beach of Baia Verde
- Fishing from a boat or from the shore
- Walk to Tarrafal and visit a local bar or restaurant
Or simply relax, recreate and enjoy the quiescence and the pleasing ambience of our resort.
- guided trekking tours over the wonderful landscape and mountains in the north of the island.
- Sightseeing-tours over the island by car.
- Boat excursions along the coast of Tarrafal.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 31 December 2013 16:12